The Beacon Impact
Employee owned and operated for over 15 years, Beacon Environmental Limited is a steadily growing team of over 40 dedicated and proactive environmental professionals with a collective mission to stand as the guiding light toward solutions to complex environmental challenges. We set the standards high, and our team delivers.
Joining our team is a journey into company ownership and with that comes the dynamic ability to carve your own career path within our community. We know our team is what makes Beacon Environmental Limited truly shine, and we provide the conditions for you to truly discover, uncover and pursue new passions within our industry. We believe that a passion driven environment provides the highest quality project outcomes for our clients and the best possible opportunities for our growing team.
Our Next Hire
Senior Ecologist – Project Manager
Our Project Managers are “lighthouse leaders”: They coordinate our internal teams to lead clients and colleagues confidently and consistently to success.
We are seeking a Senior Ecologist Project Manager, to manage and support our team in southwestern Ontario. The candidate should be an expert in their field who thrives on fostering and developing the careers of their team members. A professional that is still ready, willing, and able to get in the field, but also experienced in managing complex projects, and fostering client relationships while being committed to the transfer of their extensive knowledge and development of their team.
Our team is known for our proactive approach, integrity, and quality product: we proudly stand by our high standards. We are a collective of dynamic individuals with high accountability to ourselves and our Senior Ecologist Project Managers are crucial in nurturing this.
If you are looking for the autonomy to truly lead and guide – apply today and let’s talk about how Beacon fits your life.
- 10+ years of experience in environmental consulting with a background in Aquatic/Terrestrial Ecology or Environmental Planning
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the application of Conservation Authorities Act, federal Fisheries Act Authorizations Endangered Species Act as well as regional and municipal official plans as they apply to natural heritage
- Experience with provincial and federal environmental regulatory procedures including provincial and municipal EAs, Environmental Impact Studies, Due Diligence studies, species at risk assessments and restoration ecology
- Demonstrated experience with client and agency relations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
How We Nurture:
- Ownership Opportunities- employee ownership is at the heart of our culture
- Profit sharing
- Flexible work schedule and work-from-home options
- Highly competitive compensation
- Company paid benefits including extended health care, dental, life insurance, EAP
- Performance-based annual bonus
- RRSP matching
- Flexible disciplines and career paths (work in the area that fuels your passion)
- Professional development opportunities
Ready to Light the Way? How to Apply:
Apply directly through Indeed: Senior Ecologist – Project Manager – Markham, ON – Indeed.com. We will respond to your application within three business days to advise you of the status of your application. Please take a moment to review our website https://www.beaconenviro.com/ or follow us on Linkedin https://ca.linkedin.com/company/beacon-environmental-limited