The Beacon Impact
Employee owned and operated for over 15 years, Beacon Environmental Limited is a steadily growing team of more than 40 dedicated and proactive environmental professionals with a collective mission to stand as the guiding light toward solutions to complex environmental challenges. We set the standards high, and our team delivers.
Joining our team opens the door to carving your own career path within our community. Beacon offers a unique culture of independence and company ownership. We know our team is what makes Beacon truly shine, and we provide the conditions for you to truly discover and develop the practice you want within our industry. We believe that a passion driven environment provides the highest quality project outcomes for our clients and the best possible opportunities for our growing team. We prioritize the development of our people in the ways that work best for them.
Our Next Hire
Office Administrator – Part Time (3 days/week), Guelph
Our Business Management Team assists with all aspects of project delivery and plays an integral role in supporting the office to ensure smooth day-to-day functionality, bringing their coordination skills to help support our teams’ and clients’ success.
We are seeking an experienced Office Administrator: an organized and motivated professional who thrives on being a key support person. A keen team player with great communication skills and an eye for detail.
Our team is known for our proactive approach, integrity, and quality product: we proudly stand by our high standards. We are a collective of passionate individuals with high accountability to ourselves, our clients, and our teams, and our Office Administrators are fundamental to this dynamic.
If you are looking for a chance to bring your skills and enthusiasm to a dynamic environment that will give your skills and potential the chance to truly shine – apply today and let’s talk about how Beacon fits your life.
- Minimum of two years professional work experience;
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Suites. Advances skill level in MS Word and Outlook; intermediate skill level in Adobe Acrobat, MS Excel and Power Point;
- Proficient editing skills. Ability to review documentation for compliance with internal formatting guidelines and correct usage of English language (i.e., grammar, punctuation and spelling);
- Strong written and verbal communication; and
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and coordinate effectively with colleagues and clients.
How We Nurture:
- Wellness- Employee wellbeing is at the heart of our culture
- Ownership opportunities- employee ownership is at the heart of our culture
- Professional development opportunities- we are committed to helping you develop your career
- Profit sharing
- Highly competitive compensation
- Company paid benefits including extended health care, dental, life insurance, EAP
- Performance-based annual bonus
- RRSP matching
Ready to Shine? How to Apply:
Apply directly through Indeed: Office Administrator – Guelph, ON – Indeed.com. We will respond to your application within three business days to advise you of the status of your application. Please take a moment to review our website https://www.beaconenviro.com/ or follow us on Linkedin https://ca.linkedin.com/company/beacon-environmental-limited