The Beacon Impact
Employee owned and operated for over 15 years, Beacon Environmental Limited is a steadily growing team of more than 40 dedicated and proactive environmental professionals with a collective mission to stand as the guiding light toward solutions to complex environmental challenges. We set the standards high, and our team delivers.
Joining our team is a journey into company ownership and with that comes the dynamic ability to carve your own career path within our community. We know our team is what makes Beacon Environmental Limited truly shine, and we provide the conditions for you to truly discover, uncover and pursue new passions within our industry. We believe that a passion driven environment provides the highest quality project outcomes for our clients and the best possible opportunities for our growing team.
Our Next Hire
CADD / Graphics Tech
We are seeking a CADD and Graphics Technician; an organized, self-motivated, team player with a solid CADD and graphics skillset and a willingness to learn. This position will provide CADD and graphics support for a broad range of environmental and ecological projects including tree inventories and assessments, natural heritage systems planning, environmental impact assessments, and ecological restoration plans. The position provides an exceptional opportunity to support an exciting diversity of projects and help our teams and clients achieve success.
If you are looking for a chance to bring your energy and passion to a fast-paced and dynamic environment that will give your skills and potential the chance to truly shine – apply today and let’s talk about how Beacon fits your life.
- Three years’ experience in drafting, design and/or geomatics.
- Proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D, MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Experience working with/preparing survey plans, landscape architecture/engineering design drawings, details and specifications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Additional Bonus Variables (What really shines brightly to us):
- 3-5 years of experience in a design office setting.
- Interest in ecology, environmental engineering and design, and geomatics.
- Experience with GIS software (ArcGIS, QGIS).
- Experience with other graphic software SketchUp, Revit, Adobe Photoshop.
- Understanding of Low Impact Development (LID) and bioengineering technologies.
How We Nurture:
- Ownership Opportunities- employee ownership is at the heart of our culture.
- Profit sharing.
- Flexible work schedule and work-from-home options.
- Choice of location! Markham, Guelph, Barrie, Peterborough, Bracebridge.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Company paid benefits including extended health care, dental, life insurance, EAP.
- Performance-based annual bonus.
- RRSP matching.
- Flexible disciplines and career paths- work in the area that fuels your passion!
- Professional development opportunities.
Ready to Shine? How to Apply:
Apply directly through Indeed: CAD Technician – Markham, ON – Indeed.com. We will respond to your application within three business days to advise you of the status of your application. Please take a moment to review our website http://www.beaconenviro.com/ or follow us on Linkedin https://ca.linkedin.com/company/beacon-environmental-limited