The Beacon Impact
Employee owned and operated for over 15 years, Beacon Environmental Limited is a steadily growing team of more than 40 dedicated and proactive environmental professionals with a collective mission to stand as the guiding light toward solutions to complex environmental challenges. We set the standards high, and our team delivers.
Joining our team is a journey into company ownership and with that comes the dynamic ability to carve your own career path within our community. We know our team is what makes Beacon Environmental Limited truly shine, and we provide the conditions for you to truly discover, uncover and pursue new passions within our industry. We believe that a passion driven environment provides the highest quality project outcomes for our clients and the best possible opportunities for our growing team.
Our Next Hire
We are seeking an experienced Project Accounting Clerk: a professional who thrives on being a proactive problem-solver and serving as the go-to support person to our Project Managers and Senior Leadership. This position will collaborate internally to review contracts and agreements for proper fiscal authority, and to manage invoicing, budgets, and client records. Our Business Management Team is driven by attention to detail and a commitment to excellence. This is a collaborative position working closely with the CFO and requiring a keen eye for accuracy, as well as strong relationship-building skills.
Our team is known for our proactive approach, integrity, and quality product: we proudly stand by our high standards. We are a collective of dynamic individuals with high accountability to ourselves, our clients, and our teams, and our Business Management Team is fundamental to this dynamic.
If you are looking for a chance to bring your initiative and passion to a fast-paced and dynamic environment that will give your skills and potential the chance to truly shine – apply today and let’s talk about how Beacon fits your life.
- 5+ years’ experience in Accounts Receivable/Office Administration, including 2+ years’ experience in a small business or consulting environment.
- Experience working with high-volume full invoicing cycles with demonstrated ability in ensuring accuracy and compliance with the contractual terms of each project.
- Experience using Deltek Vantage Point or other large enterprise accounting systems to accurately set up projects and review accounts receivable aging, WIP, write offs, and bad debt.
- Experience supporting the collection of invoice payments.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication.
Additional Bonus Variables (What really shines brightly to us):
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Experience in software implementation and setup.
- An eagerness to learn and be part of the solutions.
How We Nurture:
- Ownership Opportunities- employee ownership is at the heart of our culture.
- Profit sharing.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Choice of location! Markham, Peterborough.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Company paid benefits including extended health care, dental, life insurance, EAP.
- Performance-based annual bonus.
- RRSP matching.
- Flexible disciplines and career paths- work in the area that fuels your passion!
- Professional development opportunities.
Ready to Shine? How to Apply:
Apply directly through Indeed: Project Accounting Clerk – Markham, ON – Indeed.com. We will respond to your application within three business days to advise you of the status of your application. Please take a moment to review our website http://www.beaconenviro.com/ or follow us on Linkedin https://ca.linkedin.com/company/beacon-environmental-limited.